Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Korean Pantry



On Monday, my friend asked if she could come with us when I said I was going to the Korean grocery store.  She'd been toying with trying some Korean recipes, but didn't know where to start.  I said, Sure! We went aisle by aisle as I pointed out the staples that she'd need to make most dishes.  We had a great time, and my friend went home and felt ready to try something new!

So after writing a few Korean recipes here at Frugal Girlmet, I decided I'd put the cart before the horse for long enough.  Here is my quick and easy Korean primer (with bonus Indian recipe shopping tips).  If you've ever wanted to dabble in Korean food but were intimidated, please!  Don't be!  It's cheap to get started, the ingredients are pretty easy to find, and they last forever in your pantry and fridge.  Read the full article at Girlfriends Coffee Hour.  Explore, experiment, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment